Thursday, May 27, 2010

Serena Williams and Common separated

World No. 1 tennis player, Serena Williams, has come in the centre of media attention because of her break up new along with rap star boyfriend, Lonnie Rashid Lynn, who is also known as Common. However, I have not found any reason of their break up.

It is reported that this couple have been dating since 2008, but a close source revealed to the America’s In Touch Weekly: 'They just grew apart.'

Though this break up has made Serena Williams very much upset, she didn’t let it show as she has defeated Swiss player Stefanie Voegele in the first round of the French Open on Monday.

Thirty-eight-year-old, Common, told chat show host, Ellen DeGeneres, his planning to get married with Serena Williams and have kids. He told it two weeks before his break up.

Common made his appearance in some Hollywood films with roles in Smokin' Aces, American Gangster and Date Night and got success and popularity.

It will be interesting to see how he would become emotionally involved when he will watch his former girlfriend’s game on the court.

He said: 'I sit there, and I’m just tense… and people try and talk to me, and I tell them to be quiet. I was sitting next to Richard Branson and I didn’t pay attention. I don’t care who is there. I’m focused on this tennis match.'

Common is not the only her boyfriend. In the past, he had relationship with actor, Jackie Long, and was linked with to filmmaker, Brett Ratner.

Let’s see how long she will stay single.

Related article:

mail Online

0 comments:

Post a Comment